As a small business owner, you know what it’s like to have every minute of your day allocated to your daily operations. You also know the importance of prioritizing when it comes to running your business efficiently. Free time is a hot commodity and one you likely see very little of. So, how would you like to free up some of that time-strapped schedule? If you’re still using time sheets or punch time cards, the uAttend™ Employee Management System can help save your valuable time. In fact, depending on the size of your company and number of employees, you could find yourself saving hours each pay period.
Not sure if you really need an automated time tracking system? Here are a few questions and thoughts to consider:
- How much time do you currently spend on manual time and attendance tracking and payroll processing?
- How old is your current system?
- Would you benefit from a scalable solution?
- Does your workforce have options when it comes to clocking in and out?
- Do you have any employees that work remote?
- Does your current system seem costly or expensive?
- Is your current system cumbersome, bulky and take up space?
- How much time is committed to maintaining your current system?
- Do you ever wish you could see your employees’ work hour information when you are away from the office?
- Do you have an easy way to access, store and retrieve employee time and attendance data?
Each of these questions is intended to help guide your decision as to whether or not you could benefit from an automated time and attendance system. Of course, perhaps the most important questions to ask are 1) whether or not you could use an extra hour or so each week, and 2) whether or not you want to boost your profits by lower operating and labor costs. If your answer to these last two questions is yes, then it’s time to invest in an automated time tracking system like uAttend.
Ready to take the next step? Visit www.uAttend.com for product information, or click here to find out how to choose the right time and attendance system to suit your business needs.